ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, from the 4-5 hours I've played so far (all as my Virtual Pro) I've not had a single penalty that wasn't deserved, or any of that weirdness from the demo

I'm loving how much time you get on the ball now, much more realistic, and far easier to do tricks n s**t. Getting the ball off the opponents is actually much harder, even on Semi-Pro

I'm even enjoying the new defending :p

Might start a Manager mode tonight, I really really want to play with the transfer deadline day stuff :D

Fiesta ST-3
Is the season ticket thing worth it then? Or do you literally just pay that £17 or whatever it is to play the game a few days early?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Is the season ticket thing worth it then? Or do you literally just pay that £17 or whatever it is to play the game a few days early?

There are other perks.. you get early access for the year to all of the upcoming EA Sports games, and 20% off DLC (which is handy if you're an Ultimate Team *****)

Not sure about the Fletcher taking over commentary :p Not played as United yet

Played against United in the first challenge thing, you have to draw or win as Chelski against United in the recent 3-1 game to get 800 XP towards the Support Your Club feature.

I've been told the commentary of thingybob and Townsend can be turned off, but it makes a nice change to the other two. Seems thingybob and Townsend commentate on League Cup matches (that's all I've heard them on so far).

none :(
any confirmation on prices yet from asda, tesco etchow does the season ticket work then, so i download that from xbox live and then i can play fifa from tonight, i take it i still have to buy the disc version come friday or am i being completely retarded

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
any confirmation on prices yet from asda, tesco etchow does the season ticket work then, so i download that from xbox live and then i can play fifa from tonight, i take it i still have to buy the disc version come friday or am i being completely retarded

Yes to all of that. Not sure if you're a r****d, I'm no doctor.

none :(
i might wait to see what prices asda, teco offer for the game. Think ill give the season ticket a miss as i dont really play many ea games other than fifa and nfs

F56 MINI Cooper S
this is out friday, do we know what store will be cheapest, Ill probly go either tesco or asda seeing as I brought mine for about 25 last year, although it doesnt work a year on.

also is there any OFFICAL stadium links to say whats it and whats not in? and commentary i dont suppose andy g is in it any more?

chow

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
can have two?

What?

Townsend is quite funny tbh, I just scored with Fletcher and after the goal he mentioned that Fletcher was "off like a rocket"

Don't think he's ever been referred to as a rocket before tbf

This game is crying out for an Alan Partridge cameo "Foot like a traction engine"

F56 MINI Cooper S
can have two commentry selections? how are you playing the game already or are you talking about the demo thats out?

DB.

BMW 440i
Average seems about £40, I want it for sub £39.99 out of principal that's the norm for a new release lol

Fiesta ST-2
I think I'll give Asda a visit, they usually have some form of awesome deal.

I want to go at midnight for it, but I'm not ghey enough.

DB.

BMW 440i
Just ordered the special edition from Asda online - £34.97. Don't care if it comes a week late, id rather pay that lol