ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Getting mine dirt cheap again from a mate that works in Gamestation.
Canny wait now!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Shopto have announced that all pre-orders will be despatched on Wednesday. Nice dice.

It's still getting rave reviews on Metacritic, too. Can't wait.

172 Cup
I ended up getting the 'Season Ticket' so I could play it early and see what I thought. I think the game is fantastic; it's a refined version of fifa 11 which is brilliant. The in game play is more realistic and you now have to vary how you make goal scoring opportunities - you have to try and keep possession for longer and try and pull of a killer pass!

The defending system is excellent and once you get used to it you completely forget how it was previously. The defending is also much more interesting and you have to time your tackle otherwise the AI will just turn you and generally be through on goal. With the new defensive system it certainly makes it more interesting and you force the opposition to make passes whilst jockeying them goal side.

I've played about 10 games in career mode with Man United and enjoying it so far - transfer deadline day is particularly good with a countdown and total spend on deadline day. The players messaging you is also a nice new feature and they let you know how they're feeling or explain why they're under-performing.

The transfers system works particularly well and the youth academy is fantastic - if you want to send your scout over to South America for example he will send you reports of players in say, Argentina. You can then choose to sign/reject those players!

I've created an online club and played 3 games so far - all were perfect connection. They were also much more exciting than previous - I believe this is down to the new gameplay and defensive system.

When connecting to club games the screen where players 'ready up' is now just a list of player names and that's it - so you can't see opposition positions/ratings (personally I like this as everyone just readies up straight away)

To summarise, I love it and I’m sure everyone else will. I've had a few disappointing goalkeeping saves from De Gea and I’ve had 1 bug with my virtual pro becoming stuck onto Wayne Rooney - but overall its very very impressive!

DB.

BMW 440i
Dave, £37.84 on shopto if you don't get the special. And you will get it the day before

Pssshhhh, £34.97 for special edition from Asda.

Im not at home this weekend anyway as I have an away game for Rugby and staying over there, so if it does come early, i won't have time to play it anyway!

none :(
cant wait for this now, ill risk walking into my local asda on friday to check price, if its not much of a saving ill order from shopto, i should have it by saturday then, do they deliver saturday if u order before 5:20 on friday

DB.

BMW 440i
I've played about 10 games in career mode with Man United and enjoying it so far - t
The transfers system works particularly well and the youth academy is fantastic - if you want to send your scout over to South America for example he will send you reports of players in say, Argentina. You can then choose to sign/reject those players!!

I like the transfer idea, but YAWN at starting with Man Utd, much more fun to start at the bottom and work your way up!

172 Cup
6.5GB to download - took couple hours.

Dave63 - I use Man United purely to get certain accomplishments with my virtual pro, after a season I then use Peterborough United and aim for promotion :)

DCi
Shopto have announced that all pre-orders will be despatched on Wednesday. Nice dice.

It's still getting rave reviews on Metacritic, too. Can't wait.
i saw that but i also see this:

2a78zt5.png

Clio 1.6 16v
s**t my Internet is bad.. Wanted to get the game early so I started downloading it last night and it's still on about 40% might as well have waited till Friday!

Fiesta ST-3
Just had an email saying it's been despatched. And I have a day off work tomorrow... timing or what!? Anyone else going to be playing through the day tomorrow? Nothing compares to playing humans on fifa. AI doesn't come close.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just had an email saying it's been despatched. And I have a day off work tomorrow... timing or what!? Anyone else going to be playing through the day tomorrow? Nothing compares to playing humans on fifa. AI doesn't come close.

Pretty much the same with any game I guess. The problem with the AI is it knows what you're doing depending on your button press, so it's always 1 step ahead.

However, this year with the sliders you can adjust how the AI play so and the Career Mode this time around is apparently excellent.

Bumder With A Buffer
ZOMG..Wow have you seen that you can buy this already on the XBOX marketplace for £17!!

Your all getting ripped off.

;)

Good point, just had a look on play.com too and they do free delivery. Still a bit more expensive bit still much cheaper :)