ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 12

Mondeo ST220
Mine was apparently dispatched on Monday from Game. Still not here. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

MINI FJCW
Mine was apparently dispatched on Monday from Game. Still not here. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

Same here, it will definitely be with us tomorrow, however I think I'm going to go with ShopTo from now on. They always seem to deliver a day or 2 before release.

DB.

BMW 440i
f**k sake, just went on and live membership ran out the other day.

Ordered a new one lol

DB.

BMW 440i
The new defence is annoying!

Started my season as Birmingham city, managed to sign a '77' rated GK for free, £2k a week wages.

Anyone else know of any bargains ?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone is going off on one on the EA forums.

Weather and time of day removed from career mode, ridiculous transfers being made by the AI in the first window, AI ending up with 90% pass completion at the end of every match.

Seems like they haven't got everything right this year...

Si

RS Clio 172
I got my copy today. Spent the evening getting owned by Revels. Not a happy bunny.

Wouldn't let me play online though, I figured it was because it wasn't release day yet? Guess not if others have been playing.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I got my copy today. Spent the evening getting owned by Revels. Not a happy bunny.

Wouldn't let me play online though, I figured it was because it wasn't release day yet? Guess not if others have been playing.

I played one game online, and once the match was over it signed me out of EA's servers

Known problem apparently

172 Cup
I got the deal with Tesco today - ended up getting Fifa 12 & 12 months XL GOLD + 800 points for £60, Tesco do however accept a Morrisons £10 off when spending £60 or more so I got the above all for £50.

Fifa 12 ended up costing me £15 and I needed my gold subscription as it runs out.

You add players and it kept a league table of all your results.

It's great for bragging rights if a few of your play a lot. But they've ditched it. Gutted.

AK

M240i
Ah right I see.

Never noticed that in 11, then again all I really do in that is play Pro Clubs.

Fiesta ST-2
Ah right I see.

Never noticed that in 11, then again all I really do in that is play Pro Clubs.

It was a good laugh with a big group of mates, gave random power ups such as +50% attributes on all your players, or a 3 goal head start.

Hope they bring an update out with it. EA, I am dissapoint :dapprove:

Fiesta ST-2
Did you ever used to add 50% if the other person had gone for a piss/drink and not tell them? :eek:

F*ck yeah, I'd use all I could. No mercy when it comes to Fifa!

Then the next game I'd end up with nothing and being down 3 goals with -50% attributes or something :dapprove:

Provided some great banter though.

F56 MINI Cooper S
got mine from tesco today, paid $40 there and then. not bad and ive played it and disaapointed so far, cant tell the difference between 11 :(