ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a new car to replace the clio

M135i
Finally had time to give it a wash and get a few pics.
Already got a miltek exhaust, window tints, RS wheels, remapped to 260bhp, V6 spoiler, V6 rear diffuser, 3 Bar grille and a few carbon fibre interior bits.

Got a few plans for it like, get the pillars above the window painted black and get the roof repainted instead of the vinyl, Lower on coilovers and then possibly some BBS wheels but not 100% sure on that atm. Done a couple of things to it myself like remove front headlight tints and removed a turbo badge.

Haters will hate and i expect the whole ' how many apointments have you had for haircuts' but i love the banter and love the car. Feels SO much better than the clio, totally different class.

100_1820.jpg

100_1818.jpg

100_1817.jpg

100_1816.jpg

Disastra Coupe
Nice car's but i don't like that colour. Just remind's me of an old mate's A3 which had a gash bodykit on lol.

Good choice in car though!

Revo will see 250s on a "true" rolling road. 260 is unlikely and will purely be down to over zealous rollers, but the difference will be in the way that it drives.

Personally don't like the tints, lights and windows, but other than that, looks good.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't wish to sound rude but that is the worst Audi TT I have ever seen.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It should come as no suprise to you as I told you exactly the same thing in the last thread about this car!

M135i
Well, a few months down the line and it now looks like this.

I still expect the haters but meh..... i love it and love driving it :D

0d43120d.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

467772eb.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

Z4
Looked like a tatty example originally, but you've sorted it out nicely tbh!
Don't like the tinted rear lights though. Love the v6 bumper, always wanted one when I had mine.

I didn't like the drive, at all. But if you like it you've got a great car there :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I still stand by my original statement but you have made it look quite smart now.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
To be honest one of the best TT's I've seen I think! Have those wheels ever looked bad on anything!?

320d
How does it drive? Is it interesting enough? I found myself looking at these on pistonheads the other day. So much car for the money.

172monaco*&*passat
Good transformation tbh - i personally love making something sh1te look awesome again :)

Amazing the diff that wheels/lowz make to a car. Oh, & the V6 front bumper of course.

iAmazing the diff that wheels/lowz make to a car. Oh, & the V6 front bumper of course.

Umm, driving a clio & 206SW i dont really think you can comment ;)
....im female look at my user name... clio is 172 track car lol the sw is family...........................................:quiet:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Other than the tinted rear lights, that looks great now!

Ibiza SC
Looks well, needs new rear lights though. Not a fan of the black roof, spoiler and petrol cap either!

Wheels look mint.

Turbos.
Looks much better than it first did; the stance sets it off. I think it would look better without the black bits though.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
F*ck me that was a right shed when you bought it. Looks really good now, bar the crap rear lights. And put your number plate back on it looks chavvy without it.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Saw this on the M1 today, thought I recognised the plate. Look really good minus the rear lights.