ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car, First ideas?

1.2 16v
Ideas on what to do chaps? :)

clio.jpg

1.2 mk2 ph2
i think this means the side strips and front bits that are colour coded with the textured plastic bit i think? i have the same and i think i should do the same, correct me if im wrong

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Door trims n door handles bud.

If i was to start again first things would be lower profile tyres and coilovers. Then id look at wheels later down the line. Dont bother with an exhaust, pannel filter maybe, silver visions (silver indecators for front lights so they dont look like a fryed egg lol), new plates all round with a shallow front plate same width but just not as deep.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Very tidy first car that is mate, most people on here normally recommend colour coding (which yours already has done), lowering, some tidy wheels and an RS grillie.

Depending upon budget I'd be putting an RS grille, (the front black grille just below the bumper, the Renault Sport Clio has a different one) then some eibach sportline lowering springs.