ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Car, First Project! Clio 1.2

renault clio 1.2 16V
Allright, Am totaly new to the site so bare with me may be asking alot of questions!

I have a 1.2 Dynamique, Black with a yellow theme going on! The car is in the middle of getting the 182 kit put on :p So should be looking sweet!

I have a few pictures to put on of the car what i have done to it so far, If anyone could tell me how to upload pictures to my thread!?

Cheers :D

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
cool, another black & yellow. I though i was the only one lol. Here's a few of mine to give you ideas.

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
yh, I'd like to do other things before i look into that, I ordered Eibach sportlines on thursday so hopefully they will be here on monday:)

Clio 1.2 mk2
Nice i have some springs sitting in my room waiting for me to fit them. going on friday and gonna have to get a new exhaust too cus it will grind getting onto the car park at work.

Clio 1.2 mk2
Not sure yet, my dad had some work done to his exhaust by a place in crewe that deal with powerflow so gonna see what they have. They did a really good job on his and saved us a lot of money. (Y)