ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Car, First project.

slow 172 rep
Ok well here we go past my test just before xmas and got this bad boy :evil: So started out just normal. 2001 Hologram grey 1.2 dynamique 85,000miles ish, had the belts done first few weeks i had it.

Sorry for the bad quality stupid phone.

P153702_30-12-09.jpg

P1531_30-12-09.jpg

Photo is a bit blury on that one, was very cold outside yet the Step dad washing his car and wouldnt do mine.

P153601_30-12-09.jpg

First Mod was the sport interier got it off ebay and had my uncle stitch up the side for me as the drivers airbag had gone off.

P1423_26-01-10.jpg

P142301_26-01-10.jpg

wasnt sure what to do next, waited a few months and bought a 172 rear bumper. got my cuzin to paint it for me along with the side strips and front bumper bits.

P1751_17-04-10.jpg

:p i aint given it a real wash yet and aint managed to get the stupid tape i stuck onto it to keep the black bag i had on it :eek:
P175102_17-04-10.jpg

P175103_17-04-10.jpg

P1750_17-04-10.jpg

Need to get some more pictures of my new Alpine head unit but i cba to go outside atm.

Thats what it looks like so far, somewhere along the lines i got the sport gril too but yea.

What else i want to do :D when i get more money.
Sport front bumper & Wings ( already got the side skirts)
Lower it
new bonnet, mine has been dinted and tapped out badly.
New wheels note to sure what ones yet.
Looking at getting the diamond + bullets painted.

Step dad's cars
P130203_17-04-10.jpg

P1301_17-04-10.jpg

P130201_17-04-10.jpg

Hmm anything else i want that wont cost to much only has to last me till im like 21 and can get a real sport :D

Cheers Guys

Dean

Clio 182
:D yea i know already pulled them off but just need to get the sticky stuff off it wen i give it a good clean :D

Ah good to hear it, very nice for a first car wish I had something like that!

*Sighs at T reg rover 200* :dapprove:

The painting mods you've just had done are what most spend there time getting done, As said, Sport wheels and drop the suspension and it'll be sweet.

LY R26
lowering wise mate go to the group buy section and get a set of the non sport coilovers, check your bolt spacing first though to check its 58mm, at £130 there a bargain, i have them on mine and they are amazing for the price.

as for the car, if you dont want to get new wheels spray them to go with a colour scheme, colour coding and as said, lowering, lovely motor mate!

slow 172 rep
Rite 6months later and its kinda nearly not finished but yea.

Because of how rusted everything was it took like 2days just to get stuff off and in the end i just ended up pulling it off so it wont be going back on.

P1105_24-10-10.jpg

got all my new shiny ones to go on :) was so excited but was to dark to do it :(

P1936_24-10-10.jpg

the paint match aint great but going to get the rest done in the summer so that the match is better.
P1229_25-10-10.jpg

so this is what it is like atm, still need to put 1 of the side skirts on but yea nearly sorta done.
P1228_25-10-10.jpg

P122801_25-10-10.jpg

il put 1 one up later of the side with the skirt on.

Stuff i still need to get/do
front spacers
new black alloys or powder coated black
coilovers or springs

Cheers

Dean

slow 172 rep
haha, na my girlfriend is up for the weekend and wouldnt wana come :p she will probs be gambling my money away in town instead

slow 172 rep
Stu sort me out with some tyres :p u know u want to. i know real reason if i go there is no sex.

Ty :p was looking for a black 1 to start with but then the guy said he had this 1 and i loved the colour as soon as i seen it. needs a fresh layer of paint in the summer tho so everything is the same colour