ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car....R27..on provisional! woo hoo

BLK 197 F1
Got it wednesday, 57 plate, i've had about 20 hours on the road previously but lots of experience in the passenger seat of my mates clio (have_a_cup). What can i say, it's quicker than the corsa i've been learning in lol. New to cliosport... Hello!

BLK 197 F1
Height and weight? :s The insurance was actually one of the reasons i went for it, got a really good quote off admiral £1700 which is good considering i was looking at more than that for a 182 which i was originally set on. I'm 25

BLK 197 F1
haha, yeah you can actually place a bet at ladbrookes now! As someone said on the "spotted forum" it's all about respect for the beast.

What's the best way to clean black cars? I've tried the morrisons jet wash and it was clean for about 5 minutes also the water dried leaving marks. I'm willing to spend as long cleaning it as i need to, i just need the technique. Also a mate said i'd be having a mare if i polished it as it leaves circles. The colour is "deep black" metallic

Sounds very nice mate, welcome to CS, get some pictures up in the media section.
Have alook in the detailing section theres loads of good advice in there on maintaing the paint work, sounds like theres very little protection on it.

Clio 182 Cup
He wont be crashing it as i'm the main responsible adult SUPERVISING him driving it! Tomorrows lesson includes racing lines, left foot braking, heel ant toe LOL

Clio 182 Cup
He wont be crashing it as i'm the main responsible adult SUPERVISING him driving it! Tomorrows lesson includes racing lines, left foot braking, heel ant toe LOL

haha... wish my instructor was as enthusiastic ;) my old fogie chap used to fart if i did 31mph.

Ha ha! yesterday Sean was introduced to VVT, I may set his speed limiter to 30mph and glue it down until he's past!! :)

BLK 197 F1
Does anyone know if the supervising passenger can be intoxicated? With the weekend nearly here this is quite important for Vince (have_a_cup) as i'm willing to drive everywhere.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Does anyone know if the supervising passenger can be intoxicated? With the weekend nearly here this is quite important for Vince (have_a_cup) as i'm willing to drive everywhere.

Make sure your insurance company doesnt have access to this website my son

BLK 197 F1
i've got pictures but the car is nowhere near clean enough! It's covered in scottish mud. Prior to it's first cleaning.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
haha, yeah you can actually place a bet at ladbrookes now! As someone said on the "spotted forum" it's all about respect for the beast.

What's the best way to clean black cars? I've tried the morrisons jet wash and it was clean for about 5 minutes also the water dried leaving marks. I'm willing to spend as long cleaning it as i need to, i just need the technique. Also a mate said i'd be having a mare if i polished it as it leaves circles. The colour is "deep black" metallic

Welcome to the world of owning a black Clio....

They look mint when buffed and cleaned properly (check out some of Rich's posts) but get marred and scratched by the downdraft of that fly passing 60ft away. :dapprove:

Crap paint.

D.