ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clean of the year!

SQ5
Only a couple as it was dark, was using 10 Sec shutter speed for these and these were the only two that turned out well!

New Mods since last photos are
-Corbeau GT Seats
-Sparco harnesses
-No door cards, rear seats etc...
-FK KonigSport Coilovers (Rear as low as possible, Fronts about 40/50mm)

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Pics are too dark mate, I can't see fek all.

Sounds nice though??

Clio 172
looks nice. its stance is spot on!

looking forward to giving my car its first clean of the year.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Quality mate, see you at the Lakeside meet on the 22nd? 11am at Tesco Copdock on the A14 :)

SQ5
Looks pretty good matey, you gonna colour code the side strips or leave them black??

I originally wanted to do them silver with blue writing. If a cheap set of Ph2 ones come up in Iceberg I'll have them but main things to worry about at the minute are keeping it running. CV boot split and got s**t in it so that all needs doing plus the car stayed in that spot for a while as it completly died on me so got to investigate that tomorrow!

Greeny172 said:
Quality mate, see you at the Lakeside meet on the 22nd? 11am at Tesco Copdock on the A14 :)

See what happens mate :) If the CV boot gets done or whatever other problems creep up are sorted I will probably come along! I have all that week off before too if you wanna meet and get some photos at some point if you can wangle a day off ;)

Cheers for all the other comments :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks good :) the Black sidestrips go with the wheels so do your "2.0 bit" Blue to tie it all in

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
See what happens mate :) If the CV boot gets done or whatever other problems creep up are sorted I will probably come along! I have all that week off before too if you wanna meet and get some photos at some point if you can wangle a day off ;)

Cheers for all the other comments :)

Ill see what I can do as its my birthday that week :)

Ph 1 172
i have been thinking of getting black alloys on my mk2 ph1 172 once its fixed.... just wasnt sure if it would look right..but this has decided it looks f**king lovely that car!!! whats it lowered on??

SQ5
Give me a shout if your available one day Greeny, if not Lakeside meet should be OK :)

Domjolly - Black wheels FTW ;) and its on FK Konigsports.

Also got some photos of the interior now, CF Door cards are on there way, at most 10 days now before I get them, being cut how I want at the moment by performance trim.

08022009035.jpg

08022009036.jpg

08022009037.jpg

08022009038.jpg

Didn't realise phone camera was on MMS mode not 5MP. They look crap!

Yozza'd Titanium 182
get a phs 2 127 rear bumper, cup spoiler and colour code side strips and door handles will look mint

SQ5
Still undecided about the door strips, Ph1 rear bumper I think is lighter, plus I look the more subtle look of it.

Side strips I'm still undecided, just waiting to get photoshop up and running on the computer again!

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Colour code the strips and handles, Possibly ph2 rear bumper, then stand back and ADMIRE!

Looks good

SQ5
Loads of good comments, cheers everyone!

I want to get the handles CC, still undecided about the side strips, but if anyone has any Ph2 laying around I WANT THEM!