ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First full detail of 2012

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Took some pics after and really liked this one.

005.jpg

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
CS sticker has always been there hugo the last owner must of put it there,need to get some black ones,here are a few more pics.

007.jpg

006.gif

003.gif

001.jpg

engineclean009.jpg

New carbon bullets/diamond and silver visions

toweyedone002.gif

carbon2clio007.jpg

toweyedone004.gif

Last edited:
  KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Thanks for all the comments,seats are Cobra Suzuka Pros well spotted Adam,if you buy them new they are £500 each(got mine second hand;)) a few more pics of inside.

seats003-1.jpg

carbonbits015.jpg

engineclean006.jpg

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Not sure what to do at the moment Ash something will be happening soon will update my progress thread when sorted

Car is on H&R's

Again thanks for the nice comments

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
brilliant! in the first pic the wing looks like its liquid lol, i couldnt stop staring.

the only thing im not a fan of are the TD's... but thats probably just me :)

Thanks,I really like that first pic too,thought that said it all.

Went for the 1.2s due to weight really as the spends a fair bit of time on track

Nimbus Megane R26
f*cks sake..now i want a 182 again :(

Lovely that mate, different bits and bobs here and there than the usual but that is a really nice car! Miltek? Loved my miltek on my old BG 182..

Nice interior also!

Epic car. Looks so good clean. Glad you didn't let down on the tyre shine like so many others seem to on here!
It is a must with black wheels?
What tyres are they out of interest. Look epic side on!