ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First little clio

Ph 2 dynamique
Hi guys, I got my first clio a few days ago. It's an 03 mk 2 dynamique 1.2
Coming from a mk 7 fiesta I'm totally clueless about the clios so was hoping for some inspiration :eek:
this is how she sits at the moment. Can't decide wether to just refurb the alloys if so what colour or to replace them and again with what colour.

Any suggestions please let me know all ideas welcome :p

20130609_162637_HDR_zps8ffe3aab.jpg

Ph 2 dynamique
Maybe lower it and new wheels... Wouldn't spend a lot tho, save up for a sport :)
How much could I lower it by without having any issues with rubbing etc. and the insurance is holding me back from a sport lol ridiculous money because I'm 19.

Renault Clio
Looks nice mate, has potential! I'd whack an Rs grille on there, stubby ariel, fancy plates, silvervisions all around, 172 alloys, colour coded, de-badge the rear and flat wiper blades, and if you want to... Lower it :)

ST1050, 320d
If I've learned anything in my old age; it's that there's no point in modding base model cars. Stick a nice stereo in it and be done with it until you can afford something fast lol.

Ph 2 dynamique
Looks nice mate, has potential! I'd whack an Rs grille on there, stubby ariel, fancy plates, silvervisions all around, 172 alloys, colour coded, de-badge the rear and flat wiper blades, and if you want to... Lower it :)
hmmm I like your thinking also checking options to repair the paintwork guy who had it before me done some messy DIY in places it's driving me nuts :banghead: