ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of the new steed (type r content)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Only had the car two days but so far love it. Im allways worried after the first clean for any hidden suprises but i am made up. Bodywork wise is superb and everything like it should be. Ordered a few bits to do for next week. Service, new discs and pads and a jdm anti roll bar (rear). The pics look ok but it looks better in the flesh :) Comments welcome as allways

P1010309_zpsb4911041.gif

P1010308_zpsc67edb44.jpg

P1010306_zps19f36b73.jpg

P1010305_zpsafa3ddc2.jpg

P1010304_zps3ae224aa.jpg

P1010311_zpse7dcf46a.jpg

P1010310_zpsdcd180ea.jpg

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely mate, I've always liked these. What kind of prices are they going for?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Im not bothered to give that away

04/54
FSH (and i mean full, every mot etc)
Frsu by abp
Catback piper by abp

I paid £3500 but did need taxing @148.50, so £3648 all in and mot'd until next feb. I noticed the prices varied so much as you could pay that for a prefacelift one with more miles etc.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Very very unlikely Steve. Now it's cleaned it feels like mine. They are a great car. Has its pros and cons like any other

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ah right. Yeah pre facelifts look good too but for the money I paid in the condition it's in was a no brainer

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Only read if its noisy. Abp checked them recently and they are fine. May get them done anyhow as its not too expensive

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ctr looks lovely, but f**k me your garage is expensive!!! £2500 for a 54 plate ka!

Those civics are a strange one. I've never been in one let alone driven one! Out of all the people I know, nobody has ever had one.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ctr looks lovely, but f**k me your garage is expensive!!! £2500 for a 54 plate ka!

Those civics are a strange one. I've never been in one let alone driven one! Out of all the people I know, nobody has ever had one.

Good spot lol. It was just a px that came in and as we've been that busy thought we'd be cheeky lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Car is nice mate. I have some Zaino Z5 with your name on it. It has uv protection... You'll need it.

Really like them though. Pretty reliable also.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good spot lol. It was just a px that came in and as we've been that busy thought we'd be cheeky lol.

Honestly, the price of some of your cars, you could buy mine off me for my retail prices and STILL make money!