ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pictures of my phase 1.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Had it exactly one month now. Ill start a project thread some time with before photos but it came with 17 ich halfords alloys in dark grey, standard height, looked rubbish.

What ive done since:

Full cambelt, Aux belt, Engine mount.
Oz F1s, refurbed them myself in Black gold.
Mirrors, side strips, engine cover, rear wiper blank in black gold.
Ph2 rear lights
New headlights as the old ones were yellow
Eibach sportlines
Loads of other little bits like clear side repeaters blah blah ...

Pictures after this mornings clean:

106_0530.jpg

106_0516.jpg

106_0536.jpg

106_0523.jpg

106_0524.jpg

106_0515.jpg

106_0533.jpg

More soon.:approve:

ph1 black 172
tidy. again shame about the rear arch but i have the same on my black 172(but it doesnt show cause it black)

CLIO PH1 172
looks real smart mate but im not to sure about they mirrors did you spray the black bit silver + silver bit black?? should of done the all black imo looks really nice anyways

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Well spotted on the van, that is proper lol :)

Car looks awesome, cup spoiler would finish the outside off for me.

Maybe a 172 Cup..
What a busy month!!! Got to agree with the mirror comments, but other than that looks mint mate...

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Im still undecided on the mirrors myself. Was a spur of the moment idea as i took the mirror caps off.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FLOL @ the van.

Car looks spot on mate. I was toying with refurbing my F1's GB but decided to go silver again!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You've done an amazing job of those wheels mate, they look bloody excellent!!!

Not a fan of the bumpstrips/mirros, think it'd look so much better just silver, and not inverted mirros.

Even with those things, great looking motor :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Cheers everyone.

It's lowered on eibach sportlines. Just bought a used pair off here to make it look respectable. Coilovers when funds allow.

Wiper blank I made myself. Sanded it flatish then stuck some wire mesh on the back and filled the hole with fibreglass. Then filler and paint.

The back parts of the mirrors will go black soon and I will get some colourcoded door handles. Then I'll see how it looks and maybe colourcode the strips.

I've got a mad urge to do the wheels red :s but it would be a waste spraying over these now. Maybe another set of wheels in the future.

Audi TT 3.2
looks good i like the mirrors but wouls look better all black insted of the silver on them! good work though

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Centre caps are on now. I only got three with the wheels and one was broke so I bought a few from Renault and sprayed them up to match.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice Alex, good work and plans are sound too :)

The van in the background - proper snap that! :D