ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted Fabia Splitter/ Polished 182

Hi there, got round to fitting the Fabia Splitter, however it does not quite sit right and has sort of waves in it, pictures below ( Excuse the bad quality - Blackberry S#@t )

clio1822.jpg

IMG00199-20120827-1551.jpg

Couple of coats of Auto Glym polish/ Cutting compound for the minor scratches and 2 Coats of Carnauba to finish off ( again sorry for the horrid picture quality.)

Rs1821.jpg

Used about 10 self tappers for the splitter and it would not sit correctly no matter how many times I tried, any advice would be appreciated... Apart from investing in a decent SLR!

BG 182
I think I used about 20 self tappers to put mine on, spaced about an inch apart iirc. I found it quite easy to keep the splitter fairly straight with it being attached at so many points. Car looks nice and clean anyway :)

2014 Clio 200t edc
Mine sits about the same mate, in a similar position to yours. I think it's the rivets underneath the bumper affecting it.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Looks good. Did u have help fitting it?

I held it in place as my bro pop rivited it in place.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Looks nice mate, even my cup splitter was sitting like that...had to keep re-drilling and moving the screws forward/backwards to get it to sit right! Lol

Astra gsi turbo
I did mine myself and it's perfect. There was a few bits like yours but i sorted it out. Start in the middle