ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted my Yoz today.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
With a lot of effort and f**king about i got it on. anyway:

3703562475_579a7193d5_b.png

3703573341_ce1d3b38d8_b.png

3703576809_dcd9b6ea8e_b.png

It sounds ace :eek: Not overly loud but you can always tell its there...

Has freed up the revs a LOT and seems to pull a little harder. An improvement either way. Loves it. The gf doesn't though lol :cool:

I can try and get a video and whatever later..

Next - Cage :evil:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks good, im surprised it looks that good from behind, loads seem to sit to far inside the bumper.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
lol!

lowering next though sweetheart, stuff a cage.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Not loud???

Still got the cat in im guessing then ;)

ROFFLE Yep guessed right!

Im not decatting it - Its done what i wanted it to do and iv heard Pepsi's old yozza system + decat and for road use its rediculous. Its 98DB or something with the standard cat on lol. Its nice and quiet on the motorway though sitting at 90 leptons.

lol middo told me about those explanations - in traditional sheffield accent :rasp:

I had a rate effort with it. Car was sat on my drive all night on axel stands and no rear suspention... Was crapping it.

Was suprised at how little bolts the yozz needs to stay on though. The OEM system has loads of little screws you have to f**k about with but this one just slides on. I loves it. I will get a video ASAP anyway :cool:

And Joe/Gray motorsport... Cage > Ride height.

I love being able to fly over speed bumps and i think the standard setup is awesome enough. Soon as i have 600 to spunk on suspention i will :D

Oh and as for the fit... I used tie wraps and moved all the mounts around so it sat further out the bumper rather than being sat in it.

Lionel Richie
ROFFLE Yep guessed right!

Im not decatting it - Its done what i wanted it to do and iv heard Pepsi's old yozza system + decat and for road use its rediculous. Its 98DB or something with the standard cat on lol. Its nice and quiet on the motorway though sitting at 90 leptons.

I had a rate effort with it. Car was sat on my drive all night on axel stands and no rear suspention... Was crapping it.

Was suprised at how little bolts the yozz needs to stay on though. The OEM system has loads of little screws you have to f**k about with but this one just slides on. I loves it. I will get a video ASAP anyway :cool:

And Joe/Gray motorsport... Cage > Ride height.

I love being able to fly over speed bumps and i think the standard setup is awesome enough. Soon as i have 600 to spunk on suspention i will :D

Oh and as for the fit... I used tie wraps and moved all the mounts around so it sat further out the bumper rather than being sat in it.

that's because its a proper job mate!

i told you they're not as bad as people make out! cruise control on/steady revs = fine

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
got it for around £330 from the group buy delivered direct from yoz.

Best money i ever spent as the car feels endlessly better. Its not psychological either :eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
that's because its a proper job mate!

i told you they're not as bad as people make out! cruise control on/steady revs = fine

Yeh im glad i went for it now. Any people umming and arrring over buying one. Do it. Its seriously not that bad.

Nearly rang you other day as i couldn't find that sillicone stuff u were on about... I found this paste stuff in the end. It was made by holts but wasn't gun gum... It sealed first time with no leaks anyway so i think its done the job!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Sportlines, nice subtle drop and no trouble at all on anything.

Swear I saw you in my gym tonight, even went up and said 'what the f**k?!' then realised it was another student bum who resembled you a bit!!
I felt like a c**k!

S4 Avant
Now remove interior from the rear, for epic noise.

I've been rolling without the back of my car for a week now, and my ears ring after every journey.

It keeps reminding me to secure my heatshield to stop it rattling :eek:

340i
Sportlines, nice subtle drop and no trouble at all on anything.

Swear I saw you in my gym tonight, even went up and said 'want to f**k?!' then realised it was another student bum who resembled you a bit!!
I felt like feeling his c0ck!

What gym do you go to? :eek:

I think sportlines would be the best compromise TBH!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
good call guys. I think coil overs would be abit much with my drive been like it is. My 1.2 scraped with a 60mm drop and with the carbon splitter it would be a bit bad.

Soon as i have cage it will be striped :D Oh and i have just noticed my number plate is on the piss.

And Nick - after hearing the exhaust without a decat i think il give it a miss mate lol