ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted the Group N ECU!! Great but ...

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

its all a relative thing...

there are usually some improvments even if its just drivability with changing an ECU which is totally valid...

its not easy to get BHP increases....

its also a valid product, if thats what you want..... and some people want just that... as they dont want to go any further with tuning.... yet anyhow!! ;-)

Andy
GDI

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

Quote: Originally posted by Andy GDI on 06 August 2005

its all a relative thing...

there are usually some improvments even if its just drivability with changing an ECU which is totally valid...

its not easy to get BHP increases....

its also a valid product, if thats what you want..... and some people want just that... as they dont want to go any further with tuning.... yet anyhow!! ;-)

Andy
GDI
agreed, however a run on the rollers should indicate how well each unit is working and if it complements filter & exhaust mods. also it will settle what appears to be a long standing discussion on here.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

i think we have hi-jacked hkkas thread for long enough (sorry dude)

gonna start a new one with where weve got to so far

Renault Clio RS ph2

Hello, I am italian and here some Clio RS 172 have Renault sport GrN Ecu and the first boys have bought it havent any problems, the last have 1200 rpm idle..... so I think your car is ok but GrN Ecu has this problems with idle!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Just to confirm as part of this test id like you to include my car as it has been fitted with the BBPT ecu.
I,ve said it before and i,ll say it again- this has made such an improvement to my car its unbelievable. ;)

JPH172: Do you have a mark 1 or mark 2?

If its a Mark 1, is there a chip available from BBPT for a mark 2?

The site only lists an ecu for the Mark1.

Thanks.

P.S Awesome site guys!

Suzuki SV650

JPH172s 172 is the Mark 2, so there is a chip available for both mark 1 & mark 2 172s i should think.