ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Cliosport seats in 1.2 16V (2002)

GOLF GT TDI
Hi all
My girlfriend has just bought a 1.2 16v MK2 PH2 (2002) for her first car and the interior was the only thing letting it down, I found someone selling a good condition Cliosport MK2 PH1 Interior, I have bought it and went to fit it but the wiring is different from her orginal seats, her orignal seats also have airbag same as these.

Same as these
KIF_0817.jpg

is it possible to wire theser into her car successfully without any issues? if so has anyone got a wiring diagram for the front seats?

help would be greatly appreciated :)

Easily done you remove your pre-tensioners from your old seats and other wires that connect to the plug underneath the old seat then transplant them onto the sport seats I've done this with no faults :)
There's plenty of other threads about covering this with a bit more info too :)

GOLF GT TDI
Easily done you remove your pre-tensioners from your old seats and other wires that connect to the plug underneath the old seat then transplant them onto the sport seats I've done this with no faults :)
There's plenty of other threads about covering this with a bit more info too :)

Thanks I'll have a look tonight :), how did you do the rear seats as the middle bracket on the old seats looks different to the cliosport ones? The cliosport ones looks as if it is held in by two bolts were as the old seat only had one holding both sides in?

You'll have to remove the ISO bar that runs across the rear to either side.

Everything is there for it to be fitted inclusive of the extra pivot hole for the bottom of the seats, you'll just need to make cuts into your carpet.

GOLF GT TDI
All fitted, just one thing when I removed the old seats this little switch came out and not sure what it is any ideas?
Its still connected but it's just loose under the seat any ideas what to do with it?

Just the new seats don't have one so not sure what to do with it :-/

6415FAEB-21A1-4D45-A7DA-EDCA7987DA96-706-000000289BFAD2DF.jpg

GOLF GT TDI
does anyone have a picture where this actually goes tried looking today but couldnt find where its come from :(