ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting front fogs: Relay missing

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
Morning sports fans! Sorry if this is already mentioned on here somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find what I'm looking for.

Anyway. I have a 51 plate 1.5 dci Expression, came as poverty spec with no front fog lights.
I found a fresh Dynamique my local scrappies, and managed to score the lights and wiring for a tenner. Got the mounting brackets, bulbs are in there, I was good to go. When I hooked them up, they didn't work. I went back to the scrapyard to get the stalks from the Dyna that are slightly different to mine, and still need to fit them.
According to a post on some other gaff, the F18 20A relay is for the front fogs and the symbol looks like a loaf of bread with some lines going through it. I have no idea what colour it is or where it should go.

Where does the front fog relay sit, what does it look like, and where can I get one?
Will I need to fit the different stalks?

Many thanks.