ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting H&Rs

ph2 172
Right weather permitting im gonna fit the coilovers that have been sat around collecting dust for the past 6 months, thing is im planning on ordering ast top mounts this week and fit them afterwards or would i be best waiting till next weekend and fitting them all in one go? also when i bought them 2nd hand i didnt get a c spanner, how am i gonna go on with out this am i gonna struggle or is there another way of adjusting them easly while on the car. cheers.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You need the C spanners ideally mate.

I would also fit them all as one (top mounts & coilovers) as its an arse about otherwise!

Lastly, there is a guide in the guides section of how to fit H&R's (incase you haven't seen it).

You need to file a few holes a bit bigger to get them to fit.

340i
deffo wait until you get the top mounts, do it all in one go :)

You can buy an adjustable C spanner to adjust them..

I would give them a good coat in WD40 etc. before you fit them and make sure they are all free to adjust before fitment!

ph2 172
ha ha, cheers chaps think i will wait then. prob gonna pee it down anyway, also means i dont have to be in a fit state tommorow so off boozing tonight me thinks.