ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting interior sticker

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Hi, bought a cliosport sticker for my back window, interior one, problem is can't get it to stick to the window, just stays on the applicator backing bit, tried rubbing it etc but won't come off, thinking maybe heating it with a hair dryer.?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
It needs to be warm. Try putting the sticker on with the heated rear window on (if there's where it's going) then pull the backing off after a couple of minutes.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Makes sense it was freezing when I was trying to fit it. Yeah back window

Renault clio 172
I tried this the other morning and the same thing happened to me :banghead:, heat it up and it comes off fine but you have to do it slowly :race:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Tried this morning after driving to work with rear window heater on, still didn't work, looks like I need to try a hair dryer

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
^^ lol. well its still on but held on with the backing sticker, going to attempt to heat it up tonight with the wifes hairdryer and hopefully the neighbours dont see me.

Clio 197
When i put both my URL ones on my rear windows it took me ages as each letter did not seperate easily, i ended up using my membership card behind the backing to force it onto the window, that and removing it at a sharp angle from the window. Bit of a pain, but i was doing it on a cold dark evening.

Turned out fine though ;)