ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Coilovers..

BG 182
Just spoken to a guy at Rimstyle and they have some good prices on their FK range for the 172/182..

Theres 4 different packs you can get:

Highsport
Silverline
(height adjustable only)

Konigsport
Silverline X
(Height adjustable and dampening adjustable)

They all lower from 40-70 front and rear which is perfect for myself sitting on 16's..
I have a good price on the Konigsports.. Free delivery too so always a plus :)

Im wondering if anyone has had FK before? Are they good manufacturers? I know there not going to be as good as H&R's but meh lol

Thanks, any info will be appreciated!
Dan

a lot of ppl are on fk's... i think more owners have highsports on nonsports and konigsports on sports... i had the highsports on my 1.2 and was considering it on my ph1 172.. do it mate.. think rimstyle is the cheapest quote so far that i know.

Chocolate Bar™
silverline x are practially the same cost as H&R's. so id opt for the H&R's or KW variant 2's which are also close on £700ish

BG 182
silverline x are practially the same cost as H&R's. so id opt for the H&R's or KW variant 2's which are also close on £700ish

Only problem with H&R's is they only have a maximum drop of 50mm on the back.. :(

Chocolate Bar™
i've got FK konigsports on mine, and after 6 months arent showing any problems with rust yet - althought it was off the road over winter so avoided the majority of salt.

if your going for a big drop then FK's are the only option really. i toyed with getting silverlines, but i always adjust the height once - and then never adjust it again. so no point for myself having the silverlines.

BG 182
i've got FK konigsports on mine, and after 6 months arent showing any problems with rust yet - althought it was off the road over winter so avoided the majority of salt.

if your going for a big drop then FK's are the only option really. i toyed with getting silverlines, but i always adjust the height once - and then never adjust it again. so no point for myself having the silverlines.

I think thats persuaded me to go for Konigsports.. What the ride like? And how low is yours adjusted? Any pictures Middo :)