ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fk high tec shocks

2003 1.2 billabong
I've got a set on the way over from fk to match the 60mm front 40mm rear fk lowering springs i have indoors.

cost me all in all £58 delivered from the Fk website and i needed two new front shocks lol.

Anyone know what they like ? its only a 1.2 so it wont be going no where near a track ( well i dont think so lol )

2003 1.2 billabong
Anyone ? I guess once i get them on there i will have to do a review of a sort ( even though its the first suspension upgrade i've ever done in a car, guess i will compare it to the difference in feel from standard )

2003 1.2 billabong
Finally got them all fitted, just settling it all in atm. feels a little bouncy atm but in general they soak up the bumps quite well and its only a little stiffer than standard, i'll give it a week or so then ill do a little review.

So far for the price, you really couldnt go wrong, im really happy with the drop and its no where near as stiff and bumpy as i thought they would be for 30% stiffer shocks :)