ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

flame red 172 whiteleasway

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Now then that was me lol, i was on the way to pick up my service book in Boldon after stopping of to the Karting place, saw you wave i waved back didn't think you saw me wave though, i saw your yozza sticker stands out big time on black, nice looking car.

Za**** & Xr250R
Hello, where in boldon did you get your service done my pal has a garage there station garage. Yeah i spied you lol it's very rare a fellow rs owner passes me without getting the old wave lol. Yeah the yozza sticker's look's awsome imo it's a tribute to a rep on here that was wrote off in the snow:(
Your car is in the best colour look's very nice dude infact i'm getting my diamond's painted the same colour as your car, have you any idea what the paint code is ???

Tony.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Havn't been there for a service yet but the lad did my timing belt change and plugs few months back did a good job good price too. The place is in a Industrial Estate couple mins awat from the Metro station where theres a 3 wheeler riliant on the roof of a shed or something lol.

The paint code is B76 2000> Rouge de Fue i think thats how you spell it.

I want to get my bullets painted in grey and red lettering looks the dogs boll##s

Za**** & Xr250R
Havn't been there for a service yet but the lad did my timing belt change and plugs few months back did a good job good price too. The place is in a Industrial Estate couple mins awat from the Metro station where theres a 3 wheeler riliant on the roof of a shed or something lol.

The paint code is B76 2000> Rouge de Fue i think thats how you spell it.

I want to get my bullets painted in grey and red lettering looks the dogs boll##s

Yeah i know the dude's that own that place gary and eddy tiffan good blokes, i get all my work done at the garage next to the metro station it's called station garage he does body work aswell if you ever need any done. That's awsome mate i'm getting my diamond's painted that colour :D

Tony.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye they are good lads, they seem to know what there doing, i can trust them doing my car. Seen a silver 172 think 2004 was getting polly bushed mountains done in that garage.