ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red Aventador

n2x

e60/f10
58054359994267450731984.jpg

​ouch

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
If I owned something that was prone to setting on fire I'd be installing a fire extinguisher system....

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
What an automatic on? Didn't realise there were any? Drivers usually activate them

No idea if there are auto ones, surely there will be one somewhere in the world that works off a smoke detector??

Even if it was a manual one, it'd of probably helped save that car whilst the fire brigade get there.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
No idea if there are auto ones, surely there will be one somewhere in the world that works off a smoke detector??

Even if it was a manual one, it'd of probably helped save that car whilst the fire brigade get there.

Often on boats they have auto ones like this:
p-6000878-11789-0.jpg

The little glass tube smashes with the heat, releasing the foam/water/etc

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
If Mr Bean can get his McLaren F1 repaired after his crash, then surley that SV will be repaired?

Twingo Dynamique
i was gonna say, a car like that will surely get repaired/rebuilt..??

although not quite the same as they cost more/are more rare (correct me if i'm wrong) I saw an Aston DBR4 crash at Goodwood Revival, but that was definitely going to be rebuilt as they are such special cars....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
He crashed it, and it caught fire in Taiwan.[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]Now its just a Lambo Door. The vents melted to f**k.[/FONT]