ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

flash cleaning thingy

Audi RS4

Just bought one today and used it.Verdict.........

waste of foookin money!!! absolute crap.spray piddles outta nozzle and as for the spot free ionised water,all I can say is the shammy ended up finishing the job properly!DONT BUY ONE.:(

Yaris Hybrid

I have used ours and found it was ok. Good for a quick mid week wash but I wouldnt use it for my main wash.

It really goes through the shampoo, you only need to spray a small amount as its so concentrated. A few seconds covers the side of the car and then you can brush it down before swilling off.

The ionised drying water does work and never left any water spots although you still get the usually streaks where water creeps out from under the rear spoiler and some other places afterwards.

Ideal for when some crappy weather gets your car in a right mess mid week. You can get the car 90% as good as your main wash but in the space of 20 mins when you get home from work or something.

Audi RS4

nah,bit overcast in hudds today,really was dissapointed.Always have to try new gadgets,one of my many vices.Shudda just spent the money on some decent cleaning products.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Have to agree with ToyPop, use it properly and it leaves a really good streak/residue free finish.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

its about £20 odd quid with refill cartridges £5 and shampoo £5

you only get 10 washes fro each cartridge tho!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

i bought one and was well impressed.

no streaks, makes a good base for a wax.

Mk2 172 (Silver)

halfords had sold out when i went in and checked this afternoon, theyre obviously popular lol.

superb been using it for about 6 weeks, i dont put soap stuff in gun tho i put it in a bucket with warm water, much better result!

superb shiny finish and i recomend to all!

lots quicker and refills are pretty cheap

its just drionised water and the soap contains polymer! very very good! i onyl bought it cus my car is black and a pain in the arse to clean, so im up for anythin to help with the easy life.

also if u r a fan of pimp my ride, west coast customs have been using it for 18 months

very very good!

Dirty E91

I bought one of these, thought it was ok, probably took the same amount of time as usinga bucket sponge, still need to wipe the water from the little nooks and crannys but aside from that its ok.