ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashing 182 EML light now solid

Arctic 182FF
Hi all - not the first post I wanted to make here!

Bought a second hand 182, 67k on clock, FSH etc all good condition. First 300m great, then the orange EML light in the right hand corner of the dash has been flashing for about 20 seconds then disappearing in the last 150m or so. Tonight it came on and stayed on for my 10m commute home hence me posting here. Only mod the car's had is a different airbox.

After it came before I flicked through the dashboard fault codes and "t" came up (injector?) but after I cleared it, it's just now showing ---- despite the EML light since flashing/staying on.

Anyone know what it can be? The car starts fine, runs fine, no weird noises and power delivery feels strong throughout the rev range, oil's fine, doesn't overheat, no smoke, had no other warning lights etc. Basically if the light didn't come on I wouldn't have noticed an issue, however it has done so it's obviously upset about something.

I'm not mechanically minded/equipped enough to do anything with it but I'd like to be able to point my mechanic in the right direction right away so he's not spending wasted time searching for the fault!

Thanks in advance.

Arctic 182FF
FYI just stuck my OBD II tool into it and code P0304 came up - cylinder #4 misfire if that narrows things down for anyone? Thanks

I've not had to do mine so don't really know what is involved. .just saw the thread just before I saw yours ;)
Good luck hope it sorts your problem out