ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashing LED PC Fans

1.6 Ford Focus
Anyone here know of any multi coloured LED PC chassis fans? I only found one but it seams it's not designed to be put on the chassis how I need. To be honest even single colour ones would do me fine.

One of the blue, non flashing, ones on the front of my gaming machine has died and I want to replace it with something different.

Not a Clio
You can buy them all over the place. Just make sure you get the right size and check the connector, some are molex and some are 3pin. You can get converters though.

1.6 Ford Focus
You can buy them all over the place. Just make sure you get the right size and check the connector, some are molex and some are 3pin. You can get converters though.

3 pin is prefered but its not a massive issue to me.

as said they are readily available, you just need to check the sizes, Akasa make good quality fans.

http://www.scan.co.uk/Index.aspx?NT=1-0-8-244.94-0

I can't see any on that link they flash, they are all constant static on.