ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flat Blades

Clio RS 182
Going to purchase some.

I need to know which website is the best to get them from, and what are the best wipers for my clio 182?

Cheers,
James

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd go for bosch.

To be fair some don't sit flat enough on the screen sometimes but you should be okay buying from there.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My bosch ones aren't but they work better than the flat bladed ones for my car.

Clio RS 182
Buy cheap, die.

Lol.

Abit like buying cheap tyres.

The tesco ones i bought for my corsa (after being refered by a so called 'mate) were ok at wiping but as i was dring down the m1 on a rainy day the passenger side one came off, lucky i was in the slow lane!

Jap Box
My tesco flats have held up well, they seem to have got better with more use :S

The passenger side ones clip keeps coming loose though, but its not caused any problems so far and nothing a little bit of black insulation tape cant fix :rasp:

ph2 clio 172
I got my ones from costco think they where 9 quid each or something like that had them 3 or 4 months still pretty good, if that helps

Clio RS 182
Ordered the Valeo ones from Wiper Blades yesterday at 16:20, they arrived this morning, only paid 1st class.