ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus ST

M135i, 118 coupe
Theres so many of them round here now though they dont do as big a discount on renaults though. I looked at a 197 and it was 11k. But the focus seems more of a car for that money. Just need to see what the insurance is like really. Think tax free cars is the only good thing about being based in Germany oh and the tax free petrol.lol

As father and son....
i had a play with one at chrimbo and it was good fun. got my arse handed to me mind you. I got annoyed then realised my 92 year old grandmother was in the passenger seat and i had a backseat and boot full of presents and a turkey sliding around on the floor. love the ST's though and its shithot in the white

fun times!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I'd have to get rid of those utter rhubarb alloys, my oh my they are gash. White one looks hot.