ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus.

Not a 320d
Had it nearly 6 months and its covered 2300 miles so gave it a clean and stuff. Love it to bits and my only regret is that I will have to hand it back in 18 months. Also seemingly all Fiesta ST owners, or MK6 owners think I have something in common with them which is a nuisance. Similar 'level' cars like Focus ST, or those Seat Leons seem to look after you on the motorway, letting you in and out of traffic etc, kind of like a special club.

Process for the losers among us:
Clay
Gtechniq P1 with Rupes Yellow, Flex DA, minimal correction achieved.
IPA
CQUK
Sonax BSD
Wheels are 50/50 with CQUK and C5.

image3_zpsqzlt2zli.jpg

image2_zpswdywszgb.jpg

image4_zps7q1lygs9.jpg

Not a 320d
Thanks, yeah got an ok deal just before the face lift came out. Didnt test drive just got it based on a few PM's from @Jaff. . £2k, £180pcm, 2yr.

Not a 320d
That is a lovely motor, just can never get my head around chucking 6.5k in 2yrs.

I checked the price of a new ST3 before I signed the rental agreement - IIRC it was about £25k. I looked at two year old models and they were circa £16k.

So seemed like a decent enough deal and I dont have to worry about tax or selling it. Defo going to look at another in 18 months if I can grab a reasonable lease on one.

Anyways all relative etc - its peanuts really.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Colour is perfect for them and the steering is a work of art on the Focus and Fiesta imo.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
You don't have anything in common with a Fiesta ST? Really?

They're very similar cars, yours just happens to weigh quite a bit more so has more power to cope with its bulk.