ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fog light came loose (snapped plastic surrounding) HELP!

1.2 mk2 ph2
i have just realised that the fog light on the right hand side as you look at the car has come out of place, i think the plastic tray part has snapped and made it loose. i want to fix it but dont know what i will have to do in order to do this and havent a clue how to take the fog out can any body give me a bit of a guide and tell me what i need to get in order to fix it. not really clued up about this sort of stuff sorry if i sound like a spaz.

cheers.

If you cant see any bolts/screws on the front of the fog surround to undo and take the fog out. You will have to get under the car behind the front bumper where the light is situated there you should see some nuts holding the light in and surround (Going off a fog light I have sat next to me)