ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

for those who rember

FOR SALE!!!
right for those who rember my clio when i first joined the front end is now done apart from the act i cant find any front fogs but give me ya opions please cheers guys so for bad quilty pics dun of cam fone

how it was:
bumper002.gif

new bumper on:
S6001210.gif

how it is after today:
Picture004.gif

how i want it 2 be:
clio_red.gif

cheers for looking guy comments welcome good our bad lol :) :rasp:

1000% times better than that original one, just get a new front plate and some fog lights and your sorted. Nice to see a Clio being put back to how it should be.

FOR SALE!!!
cheers guys keep it comming need get the over spray of that spliter but to be honest i fancy a new one as that is a plastice molded one onto the bumper so have thort bout a carbon one of k-tec

FOR SALE!!!
the other bumper was ok but woke up one morning and deicide wanted to put it back to stock looks really bar alloys etc and i i get my job in the body shop the hole car will get a flash over and some sport rep skirts mayb blended in ?

FOR SALE!!!
How much did it set you back to get sprayed?

have dun it my self mate its not the best but blends in nice but if i get this job at the body shop it will get re-dun its temp really as quite a few bits and bobs could do with spraying so going try and get a flash over to make it all fresh but if i do get this job going to spray stuff on the side for people once get some stuf sorted and a good place to do it

FOR SALE!!!
i'll get you the part numbers for the foglight surrounds if you can wait until Saturday fella

yar cheers mates as i been w8ting for bout w8ting since i got the car so few days dont hurt dont no if to have thems as fogs our rig one up as a caf

02' PH1 172
I knew they were angel eyes, i meant to ask the make of them...
I'll never trust my cash on ebay, and getting anything shipped to africa, chances are good that they will get "lost" along the way :)

FOR SALE!!!
I knew they were angel eyes, i meant to ask the make of them...
I'll never trust my cash on ebay, and getting anything shipped to africa, chances are good that they will get "lost" along the way :)
ebay aint that bad and if u pay thought paypal you can claim ya money back if stuff dont turn up our goes missing