ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Former zetec-s owner :)

Yozza'd Monster 182
hi all joined up to find out some more info on the clio 187 as i am looking to buy one from a dealer near me. hope to get to know you lot soon at meets and shows etc. :D Alex.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure i'm gona like your zs gouing by the avatar. But welcome.

Fiesta ST-2
Hello mate. 182 or 197?

I used to have a zetec s loved it was a good little car.

The zetec-s bodykit should never be tampered with :eek: imo!
I have the best of both worlds I sold my ZS to the GF so I can still have a play :rasp: handling is way better compared to a non cup 182, but getting some sportlines on this week hopefully!

Yozza'd Monster 182
Thanks for the constructive replys :). I have sold it now. Grown out off that kind off modding now. I'm sure alot of you will be pleased ;) sorry typo on the 187 ment 182.

2001 Clio 172
I used to have a zetec s too, think i saw you on one of the sites. I just sold mine for a 172 mate and i love the change so i think you'll be over the moon with a 182!

Yozza'd Monster 182
UPDATE for you all. just had a call from my dealers confiming i am now a 182 owner :D gone is the ZS

PH1 iceburg
Not that i know of at the moment. Think our area rep ha done a bunk. The closest one i have been to for a while is south mimms and thats quite a trek.

We should organise one, theres a few round these parts now.

Where are you from?

Yozza'd Monster 182
im from northampton. dont mind driving to meets as i used to do 300mile trips at my fiesta Owners club i was on. pub meets always go down well.

Yozza'd Monster 182
Do you have area reps here? If so who is it username please. I was in the process of organising a meet this week but as i'm on here now i could do the same you lot if there is intrest..

182 FF
Hi mate i m a newbie too and had a couple of Zetec s-s a few years back!
My first was a 2002 model and in all honesty far faster than book figures as it would paste a VTR until i span it off a dual carriageway-DOH!
My second was a 2000 model and was what you d expect from book figures but still handled amazingly.The 182 i ve just bought reminds me alot of the Zetec s but with more poke!