ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forwards bad, Sideways good

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Some pics i did today by myself. Sadly they don't look at good as i want since i had to use a very fast shutter to get a pic which wasn't totally blurred due to the camera been on a tripod and not tracking with the car.

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0062-1.jpg

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
wtf my photo bucket has died

Edit fixed its self

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
LOL this pics keep coming and going. Seem photo bucket is having a clio sport day

al

ST on the way...
This one is top notch!! :D

If you need someone to take moving pics for ya, i'm only in South Yorkshire, and always up for a random meet! ;)

DSC_0062-1.jpg

RB 182 Cup
not being funny but, number 1 why didnt the camera man get run over in the first photo? 2 why isnt there any tyre marks or smoke? 3 why are all the tyres still? looks like you have done a cheeky photoshop to me lol

If I'm to understand Waiteys posts, he has a remote control to activate the camera, plus a tripod = you don't need someone to stand there lol.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
not being funny but, number 1 why didnt the camera man get run over in the first photo? 2 why isnt there any tyre marks or smoke? 3 why are all the tyres still? looks like you have done a cheeky photoshop to me lol

Number one was took on full zoom. The camera was about 50m away. Even i was worried about running my own camera over.

Number two was done of the same geasy mud stuff near the entrance to that farm. I used that corner since i could do 'slow' slides around it. As for the marks he cars shadow is in the way of the slight mark i made. Thick black lines and smoke are the think of films and D1 racing.

The last one i can't explain lol I'll have a look through the other pics taken in that batch see if the tread blocks were moving.

Last edited:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
agree with al, the 3rd one is really good

Would look mint as a moving shot @ like 1/100, someone stood right on the apex of the corner wide angle! :D

Well if you want to stand there you can. If i get it wrong and run you over its not my fault lol

I'd love a tracking slide shot though. Like the ones you get of D1 cars.