ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 2 Ordered wooop

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
5 days to go!

Item : Forza Motorsport 2 (Limited Edition)
Price : GBP 44.99
Quantity : 1
Delivery Cost : Free
Payment : Credit Card

Seems play.com still have the limited jobbies

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So have game.com, plus they knock £5 off if you use a price saver code. Cant remember what it is, but its on this forum somewhere.

MY10 R35 GTR
do game send it out to u on release day?? or do you get it the mornin of realease

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i wouldn't use ebuyer if you paid me.

I've ordered with shopto.net - £37.50 and i'll have it wednesday probly

i wouldn't use ebuyer if you paid me.

I've ordered with shopto.net - £37.50 and i'll have it wednesday probly

i know the problems you have had but i have not had any trouble with them

any yes 3 extra cars woop de bloody do i never bought the extra cars for tdu either

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Dunno, but my mate received his today from either Play or Game. His XBox360 is bust though! lol.

Not the limited edition version though

MY10 R35 GTR
now ur asking, i say the box the other day. the ferrari stradialle ( excuse spelling) was the one that caught my eye

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
2006 Ford Saleen Mustang S281 E
2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale
2006 Subaru Impreza S204

and

157 page Forza 2 'Making Of' book

Comes in a tin case as well

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
hmmmm, not exactly making me tent. I wouldn't read the book, don't like tins and the only decent car is the 360 stradale.

?Not overly bothered!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, apparently, only with the limited edition set will you be able to 100% complete the game.

MY10 R35 GTR
money spinner then!!

I always get bored trying to complete a game. more fun playing online etc

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I seriously doubt if anyone will complete 100% of the game. Supposedly 80 racing hours of single player mode + multiplayer and car customisation etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
if i ordered from shopto.net now, would i get it on Wednesday or Thursday do you think?

Cheers

The Bus and MRT
Just receive this e-mail :D

Dear ShopTo.Com Customer,

Due to the volume of interest surrounding this week's release of Forza Motorsport 2 on XBOX 360 I am delighted to confirm that your pre-order of this title will be dispatched on Wednesday, 6th June.

Thank you for your Pre Order

Got a view, opinion or comment you wish to make? Come visit us at our forum to air your thoughts.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Igor Cipolletta

dk

911 GTS Cab
I gave in today and ordered it from gameplay, bit more expensive at 44.99 but they have never let me down.

MY10 R35 GTR
I gave in today and ordered it from gameplay, bit more expensive at 44.99 but they have never let me down.

aye thats the ltd edition one ;) tbh i dont mind paying the extra £5 for it. Either that or spend it getting wrecked and killing my liver

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ffs!

i NEED this game now, i was just round at my mates' house who has a flashed 360 and Forza 2.

650bhp RS4 anyone? i spins all four wheels in the first three gears. lol sounds awesome too

...the music is shite though. but i don't have that on in racing games anyways

Focus ST-2
Ordered for game and it has now been released for packing, should hopefully have it wed now! limited edition 39.99 with the code sense :)

Actually get to use the wheel as well :)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Ordered for game and it has now been released for packing, should hopefully have it wed now! limited edition 39.99 with the code sense :)

I pre-ordered from game two weeks ago and they've just told me it won't be here until Friday morning.

Focus ST-2

I pre-ordered from game two weeks ago and they've just told me it won't be here until Friday morning.

did you phone them or recieve an email? because if you phoned thats the day they guarantee it for, but you will get it early