ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Kawasaki ER6N
I always use manual however no abs is a challenge.

In other news I have re fallen in love with this game again. The noises are epic compared to gt as is the car feel however wish it was prettier to look at.

Kawasaki ER6N
Enjoyed tonight sorry for lack of speech or speed was to cautious trying not to cause an accident on my first night lol.

Also sent a request for FIFA ;)

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Cornering in GT5 is like riding a food blender on casters. Couldn't be any more disimilar than Forza 3 TBH. I'm all for opinions but sometimes I have to wonder if people just make this stuff up :eek:

really? i dont own GT5, but played it a few times, each time i've picked it up its felt the same as Forza and i can get straight into the game. maybe its because i dont play it enough.

Forza on the other hand, that took over my life for a while :eek:

Haven't been playing much Forza recently, just been playing FIFA online all the time

Last night i tried Forza online quickly for the first time though, enjoyed it but realised i need alot more practice

Kawasaki ER6N
Well that's just mean on the final race I was looking behind me to see here someone was and then locked up into the wall lol.

Anyone on tonight?

Kawasaki ER6N
Someone send me a request if you are on.

VividEuphoria.

Must say I like the full damage on the races the engine retirements are good.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Someone send me a request if you are on.

VividEuphoria.

Must say I like the full damage on the races the engine retirements are good.

Yeah, that's how we've always done it. Makes you far more careful.

No aids or ABS is awesome too, once you get used to it. I think I'd be slower with ABS now.

Kawasaki ER6N
I am getting used to no abs just find myself braking to early as I'm not fully comfortable with it. Damage makes it more realistic if you hit a wall at 150 it's race over etc. Also if there is a crash even if not your fault.