ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found these lying around under my engine

20100518002.jpg

:S Now i hope its not just me but i dont think they should be lying on the sump guard? Ha.

Any ideas what they are? They looked like alternator bolts but they are all in, although it does kinda look like it has had a new one fitted. Nothing missing on there (had it up on the ramps for a look)

Hoping its some dozy t**t, fitting an alternator, put the bolts down and forgot about them!

surely you'd know by now if you were missing even one of those bad boys?

the one on the left doesn't even look as though it belongs to the car - just threaded rod with a couple of nuts locked together at one end?

those bolts arnt used on clios so theres nothing to worry about mate

the far left one looks like a bell housing bolt but only if its a 13mm bolt head then it will be
one.

hes probs lost a bolt and tryed to replace it with another bolt but forgoten about leaving them under the engine bay.

but that looks like a 16mm by the photo

340i
Almost look like gearbox bolts... but too long, nothing else on a clio I can think of for those

ph1 black 172
i would suggest you get underneath and check!!!!!! if they have come out you could hit a bump and have a serious problem....

Last edited: