ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found these old photos, Valver content

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Was digging through a load of old photographs this morning and came across these 2. I joined Cliosport first time round back in 2000, this was my first ever Renault Clio. Lowered, 17" TSW Venoms, stainless cat back exhaust, big induction kit straight off the throttle body. Used to attend the Southend seafront meets and went to a rolling road day at John Mowatts RR on Pound Lane off the A127. I sold it and let the membership run out.... Only to return 10 years later.
_20170114_121824.JPG
_20170114_121754.JPG

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Still wish you had it?
Yeah I do, was a quick car back in the day. Sounded great with the induction kit. Loved driving it, not many cars back then had 17s which I think with Venoms of the time looked pretty good. A few years after I owned the sister car the 19 16V

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah I do, was a quick car back in the day. Sounded great with the induction kit. Loved driving it, not many cars back then had 17s which I think with Venoms of the time looked pretty good. A few years after I owned the sister car the 19 16V
Do you know who has it now or was it a random sale? Bet that buyer kept it, I would have!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Do you know who has it now or was it a random sale? Bet that buyer kept it, I would have!
I sold it to a work colleagues son, maybe someone can run the vehicle reg somewhere to see if it's still on the road. I remember the first ones on turbines and the later ones on the 5 spokes with some in full leather. Would love to own a std early one on turbines

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
I sold it to a work colleagues son, maybe someone can run the vehicle reg somewhere to see if it's still on the road. I remember the first ones on turbines and the later ones on the 5 spokes with some in full leather. Would love to own a std early one on turbines
What was reg? One above isn't coming up.

Phone the DVLA, i bought a Williams on the weekend that had no V5, the reg didnt come up on any checks, i phoned the DVLA and they confirmed the car does exist and the reason it wasnt coming up anywhere is because it hasnt been taxed since 2001, im sure if you phone them they will tell you if its been scrapped or not.