ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2009 Date confirmed 100%

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
who cares, what I wanna know is wtf this means: "No tunnel and track CHEAP."?!?!

Last years (2008), you had to go via the tunnel to get to other parts (trade stands etc) and the track time cost more.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I agree! Bulls**t attitude! Cornwall is one place!! Everywhere north of the boarder is completely alienated!

Put it this way if it was in scotland i wonder how many of u's would make the effort to come off your own door steps! 50%? If that!
If you dont like it you know where the door is.
FYI its not on my door step either, fair play its not 10 hours away but still a trek.

ST
Bloody rockingham!

Seein as you guys are based in scotland, dont you think it would be an idea to have it up here!!!

Bit crap really

We'll still be there, you can curl up on the back seat of R like the wee cute kitten you are and i'll rub your forehead x

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
If you dont like it you know where the door is.
FYI its not on my door step either, fair play its not 10 hours away but still a trek.

MATE!! - Don't me that pisch, i've made the effort for the past 4yrs! 12hrs of driving!! How many have you been to!!? All i'm sayin is that it would be nice to have it closer to us for one yr!

Not on ur door step - what a whole 2hrs?! I rest my case!

Que the scotland trip in 2004!!! Great turn out, great event, great people...People that made the effort to come up!

Would love to see that again!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
MATE!! - Don't me that pisch, i've made the effort for the past 4yrs! 12hrs of driving!! How many have you been to!!? All i'm sayin is that it would be nice to have it closer to us for one yr!

Que the scotland trip in 2004!!! Great turn out, great event, great people...People that made the effort to come up!

Ive been for the last 2 years as thats how long ive known about it for.

Why cant it be down south instead?
Oh and im not your "mate" :)

Not on ur door step - what a whole 2hrs?! I rest my case!

Id like another one of those tbh, but the way the club is now, a lot of the "runs" etc end up with people being idiots. The last time the club was a lot smaller, we cant control who goes and even if we could, you cant control how they drive.. But thats another thread all together..

FCS, How about bringing it over here? ;) Its a long way for you guys and I probably wouldnt bother.

However, FCS is a business. They must make a MINT from it. It costs a lot to put on, so they need to make sure they make as much money from it as possible. It started off as a PGAC day, which started in Scotland, but if they did that, they wouldnt get half as many people go. It needs to be accessible to as many people as possible. If you lived in a good country then it wouldnt be such a problem! ;)

But personally Im disappointed that its at Rockingham again. I think its a bit poor and last year was the worst ive been to. CS needs a better place next year, having the biggest supported club chucked out the way wasnt good.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ive been for the last 2 years as thats how long ive known about it for.

Why cant it be down south instead?
Oh and im not your "mate" :)

lol! Fine...One yr have it down south one yr up north. No objection to that

What events have you organised recently? Off ur arse eh!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Id like another one of those tbh, but the way the club is now, a lot of the "runs" etc end up with people being idiots. The last time the club was a lot smaller, we cant control who goes and even if we could, you cant control how they drive.. But thats another thread all together..

FCS, How about bringing it over here? ;) Its a long way for you guys and I probably wouldnt bother.

However, FCS is a business. They must make a MINT from it. It costs a lot to put on, so they need to make sure they make as much money from it as possible. It started off as a PGAC day, which started in Scotland, but if they did that, they wouldnt get half as many people go. It needs to be accessible to as many people as possible. If you lived in a good country then it wouldnt be such a problem! ;)

But personally Im disappointed that its at Rockingham again. I think its a bit poor and last year was the worst ive been to. CS needs a better place next year, having the biggest supported club chucked out the way wasnt good.

I'd make that trip! :approve:

I agree the clubs changed in size...But that was a well organised run, great roads (We know them better than most) so the route can be safe and well organised.

I personally love to see more interaction by admin "EVENTS" For example a run through wales? - Again looks incredible! I'd be right up for that!

Not a regional run! - A CS run! Just a thought.

Hyundai i40
I'd make that trip! :approve:

I agree the clubs changed in size...But that was a well organised run, great roads (We know them better than most) so the route can be safe and well organised.

I personally love to see more interaction by admin "EVENTS" For example a run through wales? - Again looks incredible! I'd be right up for that!

Not a regional run! - A CS run! Just a thought.

IOM trip, is a CS trip.

come on ali get with the spirit, Alans offered u a spot if u dont want driving

Ill be there :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
IOM trip, is a CS trip.

come on ali get with the spirit, Alans offered u a spot if u dont want driving

Ill be there :)

I'll still come! The nite out alone made the trip worthwhile! Didn't enjoy it when i didn't drive so unfortunately i won't take up bears offer.

I do fancy the IOM trip, but tbh my work is ownin my ass at the moment.

White Sti Hatch
I'll still come! The nite out alone made the trip worthwhile! Didn't enjoy it when i didn't drive so unfortunately i won't take up bears offer.

I do fancy the IOM trip, but tbh my work is ownin my ass at the moment.

Night out was EPIC ! a must next year ! as for drivin im like you Ali hated not driving although did make for some as a passenger !

Im well up for an IOM trip if i can get the date and see about time off in advance !

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'll be there too

Night out needs to top last years... which will be hard, eh Scottish ;)

Fighting over nothing - Ali & stoddie
Hammered - ALan, Ali, Stoddie, Ecka
Drugs (apparently) Ali
Hangover Award - ECKA
Pelet with no money - Beefy!

Knowsit.

I shall be arming myself with copious amounts of £20 notes this year, none of this getting my card swallaed pish!

Oh an there gonna be Scottish notes as well so I can abuse the staff who'll not take them!