ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french car show crail.10th july

172 cup
wondered if anyone was thinking of heading up to crail for this . prob be the usual ned fest with saxos and 106s . should get a few clios together n head up .

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
We're gonna head up Gaz but it'll be slow going cos the chav will be on a trailer behing Daves works sprinter! But the communal flamer will be there. Slips? ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
We're gonna head up Gaz but it'll be slow going cos the chav will be on a trailer behing Daves works sprinter! But the communal flamer will be there. Slips? ;)

Is it still going? lol I'll be there, a bit lighter too :D

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm making him take it, he keeps whining like a little b**ch about how much hassle it is to get other people to get him a trailer. My heart bleeds for the poor wee scone! I'm only taking the rear seats out and maybe the rear plastics

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
lol! he said he wasnt taking it cause of the timing issue! im already at that stage, taking all seatbelts out and carpets/underlay i think! maybe some tar for the bant. See how much difference it actuallly makes :rasp:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
The carpet weighs a ton, way more than we were expecting. You that desperate to beat the flamer?! What was your best time last time?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
aye its all rubbery on the underside? heavy shite! and not atall, bergs rule :rasp: got 15.027 i think! no back seats or wheel. but car did have a bundle of stuff in it though.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4

hahaha john well i will no doubt be hungover so taking it easy might be a plan! plus with your questionable driving might make more sense at a lower speed!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
aye its all rubbery on the underside? heavy shite! and not atall, bergs rule :rasp: got 15.027 i think! no back seats or wheel. but car did have a bundle of stuff in it though.

Aye, rubbery lead iirc. Just checked, it got 14.472 last year but iirc it was a little more stripped than it will be. Although weather and time dependant more might come out for the lols!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
well did anyone actually go? iirc the weather was shocking on sunday.