ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Frequent, local meets

2004 Clio 182 cup
i will be up for this....the ok diner or the windmill on the a19 will be a nice central point for everyone plus if its raining or cold we could go in and get a drink

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Yep I'm up for this, I'd say the most central 'meeting point' would be the ok diner, actually peterlee is about slap bang in the middle of teeside/newcastle etc but there's no decent places to meet around here

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
middle of nowhere more like haha Wheres easy? i prefer more northern routes .. fun roads etc ... but yea stu .. we need to start getting out more often now that i can keep up haha

Meh, I just like tan hill lol. Fingers crossed there's a meet next time I'm up :) although I can see me getting thrown around in the r27 more than the rep on those roads haha

2004 Clio 182 cup
there is a pub less than a mile north of the ok diner it was the dalton lodge and has been renamed to the windmill

RB 200
The OK diner is miles away! got to remember we're from Newcastle, north shields and I'm sure nick lives in Alnwick?
The diner is about 45 mins from mine

RB 200
Aye Rachel was saying that on Sunday it was canny... Could do that and see who's about, thing is majority of the best roads are up our way through Alnwick and across the country apose to down over.. Driving trips are much better than motorway & pub meets

RB 200
Well it's about a hour from mine, longer than that for stuand again nick. Hamsterly forests a cool place for a meet. I'm in

Megane R26.R No 26
How about Durham Cricket Club, it's pretty much in the middle of everyone and has plenty parking and a bar that serves food as well.

RB 200
Haha durham cricket club when?
Listen to lee.... Hmm where's the nearest place with alcohol and food for a meet ;)

Hamsterly will be a good meet in the summer I think.

What about meeting at penshaw again sometime when it gets warmer? It wasn't to bad last year. Exept the sunburn!