ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From This....

Partner's Astra SRi
After all the agro, we've finally gone from this (dunno what size it was, 14 or 15 inch) tv used with my Creative 2.1 speakers (there are two just not pictured, lol)

003.png

to this

009.png

Sony Bravia V4000. Absolutely love it, very impressed. Got it at a very decent price with some extra cover thrown in for free. Only using freeview so it isn't being used to it's full HD potential and we don't have a PS3 yet but I'm so happy we finally got it. 6 months of the little TV was starting to kill our eyes, lol! Btw, not using the 2.1 speakers - don't need too. Just kept them there for now.

So the next step for our setup is a PS3 but we're in no hurry what so ever. We can't really be bothered with a DVD player as we can use our current PS2 and then PS3 for that.

Nice, i can safely say, solid upgrade!

Yeah no need in dvd player if your getting ps3, that s**t does bluray too.

exactly the same as mine... 32" V4000

I got mine bundled with a Sony 5.1 home cinema system for £369 :D
Had it for 3 months now and its perfect!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Great buy! They are great value too. I've got the 40" and couldn't be happier.

I don't know if its worth the hassle, but you could try a component cable from the ps2 to the tv, obviously it wont be HD but it might look a little better. £7/8 from Game. I can give it a test sometime if you like, but my tv is 1080p so it might not look as good as it would on yours. If you're getting a PS3 really soon though, then not worth the bother I suppose.

Partner's Astra SRi
I don't know if its worth the hassle, but you could try a component cable from the ps2 to the tv, obviously it wont be HD but it might look a little better. £7/8 from Game. I can give it a test sometime if you like, but my tv is 1080p so it might not look as good as it would on yours. If you're getting a PS3 really soon though, then not worth the bother I suppose.

Well the PS2 is the Mr's and he hasn't played on it with our new tv yet (he's addicted to Fallout3 on his laptop atm). But I'll suggest this to him...he might know more about it than me. Cheers :)