ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front and rear strut brace

Clio trophy 355/500
all,

i have recently recieved my front and rear strut brace but have no idea how to fit them?? :-/

do i need somebody to hold the shock as i undo the top bolts?

HELP!!!

many thanks
tommy

SQ5
Rear - undo the two nuts on top of the rear shocks, put strut brace over and put nuts back on

Fronts - put brace in place, mark where holes are. Drill them out and then bolt through.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
As do most in reality.. unless you get a proper one that mounts to just more than the suspension turrets to be fair..

SQ5
The way I look at it for the front one is that there is already a massive amount of strengthening on the front. The firewall joins both struts as it is!

Clio trophy 355/500
Both are for show currently making engine bay shiney for FCS 2012 to have bonnet up!
Tried to do the rear earlier but nuts just kept spinning along with the casing for the shock!

It will b going on my trophy so parts will b sprayed to match paint work and also I hope I don't need to drill holes!