ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front anti roll bar

right, im pretty useless when it comes to anything mechanical, but when i was getting my front tyres changed the other day the mechanic said my anti roll bar when done, how much of a job is this to get done?? is it possible to do myself?? cheers

I think he might have meant the anti-roll bar bushes (£10 plus fitting) or anti-roll bar mounts (again, relatively inexpensive).

he said your anti roll bars done? I for one would like yo know how a solid bar of steel can be done.

Anyway he probably mean the bushes. Pop down to andyspares pay your 6 quid get the new bushes go home and fit them. Easy peasy and it may even get rid of a clonk and handle better.

I put powerflex ones on my car. It was a very difficult getting the midle ones on. Had to modify the hole on the mounting bracket to manage to screw them on.