ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front flexi exhaust pipe?

White Clio 200 Cup
Hi all, Im hoping someone can point me in a direction where i can get a front flexi exhaust pipe for my Clio 200 Cup, Renault have told me they dont supply the flexi pipe without the manifold (£500+) my existing manifold has no issues with it, so all i need is the flexi pipe and then i can get it welded onto the manifold, besides renault i've already tried euro car parts/NPA and Andrew page but no no avail, can anyone help? cheers

White Clio 200 Cup
Do you have the length and diametre of the flexi pipe?

I havent taken the pipe off yet, so dont have the dimensions, a local motor factor guessed the pipe should be of similar outer diameter, flexi length and overall length as whats fitted on the earlier versions (172/182 etc) but want to make sure before ordering anything.

White Clio 200 Cup
i dont have a 1.2, i have a 2 litre clio 200, im just surprised nowhere seems to provide the flexi pipe just on its own without being welded up to the manifold