ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front wheel prob

Meg 230 f1
Posted this question up before but not much feed back apart from Could be tyers!

Right
I have a clio 172 and i have re-mapped ecu and exhaust fitted and also got k&n gen 2 indution kit, plus 17 ich 0z superslegs

Now the question is that when i accelerate hard and reach high speeds in any gear my front right wheel seems to be loosin grip when spinning, its hard to explain but it seems to be going round then slipping round a bit then getting grip again.

I dont want to take it to renault and my local garage is unable to do it for a few weeks and i am going santa pod in 2 weeks so need it sorted by then.

the details at the start are for, has it got to much power for the drive shaft or are they ok with AROUND 190 bhp dont quote me on that :eek:

Wht do you think, thanks greg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Doesnt sounds safe, sorry I dont really now what it is. Might be axle, driveshaft wheel bolts ?