ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel Gauge frecked!!!

Ever since I bought my clio 16v the fuel gauge has never worked although the reserve light comes on when its low on optimax;)

I took my 16v to renault ages ago to find out what was wrong, they told my fuel gauge on the dash was buggered and that the part would cost £149:eek: or if that didnt work theyll have to stick in a whole new dash at mere price of £400:sick:.

At the time I was stupid enough to say ok and left the car with them but acouple of days went by and no word from the Dealer so went thier and found out that the part wasnt in stock. BAsterds no curtiously in letting me know, howe long were they planning to keep the car there?

Anyway I took the car back and told them to get in touch when they got the part in stock, a MONTH later they had the nerve to phone telling me the got it, FRECK them!! I never went back even though they gave my car a mini valet and fixed my fuel sender gauge cover, never did pay them for that...hehehe...

Anway the moral of the story.... none......I just want a freckin fuel gauge so if any nice person out there with this part going for much cheapness please let me know.........

Cheers..............

adnan2049@renaultsportsclub.co.uk