ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaming PC

R56 JCW
Guys

Im looking at getting a gaming pc, i mean top end stuff, but dont wanna fork out loads

Anybody know of ne thing, coz im into my COD's and especially into my Flight Sims << Sad i know!!

Ive looked at dell, also scan, but if theres some IT guys on ere that know, let me know

Cheers

Nick

1 Series Coupe
lol.. its worth pricing up the spec and the total of the machine from a shop. Scan, Mesh etc...

Then going on somewhere like ebuyer, adding all the same bits to the basket and looking at the total.

Get urself hooked up and I'll kick ur ass :) (not flight sims though)

How much is not loads? I've been looking at similar and not even top end stuff was coming to about £5/600 without monitor and case etc!

Punto/Clio GTT
tbh nowadays you simply cant beat dell/mesh prices, even when building it yourself. price up their specs and try match it, guarantee it'll come over at least 100 squid