ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gary Brown (aka Big Peaches)

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
Is a TART and your under the thumb?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and the only reason you bought a V6 is cos your lass wants u to be spotted more bcos u can't drive for s**t!!! U fugly c**t!!!

PS.

Yours is slower than mine and the tyres are to big!!!!

:D

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
can't beat abit of randomage and spamage is good too

u know what maz i'm sure u look for my posts, anyone would think your following me, not that i mind ofcourse

Maz

LY 200
pmsl thats the one Bayliss I cant help myself but I reckon you will get into trouble for this thread so im off now ;)

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
pmsl thats the one Bayliss I cant help myself but I reckon you will get into trouble for this thread so im off now ;)

nah, they're good people on this forum, honest.

when u coming round mine, i cam to yours but u whern't in today!!! and i didn't get my cup of tea!!!

B

Brown.

al have you know that blue is quicker then silver!!!.... bigger tyres means bigger top speed...plus my c***s bigger then yours!!!......and my lass's thumb is up me bumb....... you miss heard me !!!! my cars got more miles on it then yours so poo to you!!!! :D

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
al have you know that blue is quicker then silver!!!.... bigger tyres means bigger top speed...plus my c**ks bigger then yours!!!......and my lass's thumb is up me bumb....... you miss heard me !!!! my cars got more miles on it then yours so poo to you!!!! :D

I'd like to say my c**k is bigger than yours so ner ner ask our lass, lol and silver is quicker than blue u not think i proved that at RR day :D

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
You two girls had a lovers tiff ??

Whats with the 10bhp .. lol

just from a rolling road day when he put his on and i didn't bother bcos i told him i already knew mine was 10bhp more than his without putting it on rolling road, lol

in that case how many times u been banned with over 5,500 posts???

:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol 5500

i did say over 5500 posts bcos i couldn't be arsed looking again to see how many u had actually posted

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g
ofcourse its 10bhp more its silver do u know nothing lol

silver is always 10bhp more than blue lol