ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gash however very fast!

You may think wow look at that thing go when it overtakes you, but you'd still piss yourself laughing at how chav-y and gash the exterior looks.

I'll pass on that car.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
blatent porsche running gear going on there! they could of done a better job with the wings and bumpers tho! they dnt rele fit!:S

Nippy white cup
Lol I love those type of comments. You could say that about any car. Obviously most people would prefer a Lambo....but at the end of the day what he has spent on the golf against the cost of a lambo would leave him plenty of cash to get some very nice cars...Golf for track and Porsche Turbo for daily?

Turbos.
I'd rather have a Lambo than two Porsches...

I think it's a bit bent that people modify their cars only to own everyone on a trackday. Personally being allowed past by 60 year old fat businessmen in their 911s isn't that much of an ego boost.

Besides, you would have more fun in a boggo MX5 than a super stiff boring a f**k Golf/Clio/Whatever.

RB 200 Cup!
Lol I love those type of comments. You could say that about any car. Obviously most people would prefer a Lambo....but at the end of the day what he has spent on the golf against the cost of a lambo would leave him plenty of cash to get some very nice cars...Golf for track and Porsche Turbo for daily?

whatever i just think its a waste of time